Resolving Leadership Team Conflict
Clear the pathway to your leadership team’s effectiveness and performance
You know the destructive effect of poor behaviour or conflict on the culture and dynamic of a senior team. Left unresolved this can result in reduced trust between team members, the creation of silos and the diversion of the leadership team’s attention from delivery of the critical strategic outcomes.
It’s easy to identify when you have an issue within your leadership team. The harder part is knowing how to resolve that conflict. Depending on the situation this may involve:
- Providing the team with an opportunity to give honest, confidential feedback about the issues
- Working on issues of trust within the team
- Building the skills of team members to have difficult but productive conversations
- Establishing and getting buy in to team behavioural norms and agreeing accountabilities
- Facilitating the team to build a compelling pathway forward
Make a start – meet us for a coffee with added value…
We back ourselves to deliver value to you and your team. Meet us for an hour over a coffee and we will be happy to discuss or work through an important aspect of your situation with you on a completely confidential, no-obligation basis.