Executive Coaching Auckland & Wellington
From General Managers to CFO’s, members of the executive leadership team benefit from a one on one executive coaching approach. Receiving guidance and practical techniques, strategies and goals from an experienced mentor is one of the best ways to develop skills in a variety of areas. An external viewpoint simply provides impartial insight and can convey experience and perspective when the executive leader needs it.
Why Executive Coaching?
Executive coaching is not always an easy process, but it’s an investment in the productivity of the company as much as the individual. By developing management skills, it increases the efficiency of the work structure and helps identify any weak spots in the work flow. When pursued diligently, it has the opportunity to:
- assist with the setting of goals and practical ways to reach them
- impart honest and useful feedback
- offer reassurance and guidance
- provide tests and challenges for continued growth and improvement
- allow executive to express their concerns, doubts and problems and working together to develop real solutions
It requires honesty and effort from both the coach and client, and the discipline to put any suggested changes into practice.
About Stepshift’s Executive Coaching
Stepshift has offices in Auckland and Wellington and works with clients nationwide. Our coaches are experienced, professional and committed to seeing New Zealand organisations and leaders achieve fundamental shifts through improved performance.