Executive Coach, Facilitator and Leadership Consultant
- Founding Stepshift partner: 2004
- Certified Neuro Linguistic Programming practitioner: 2004
- Commercial Law Partner, Kensington Swan: 2001-2004
- Director, KPMG Legal: 1998 – 2001
- Bachelor of Civil Law (University College Dublin)
I am an experienced and highly commercial coach and facilitator. My approach is focused and practical and I have an ability to quickly understand issues and pinpoint the areas that will deliver best results for my clients.
Whether I’m working with an individual, a team or an organisation, I work to establish a firm understanding of what is important to my client and the outcomes that will signal real success for them. My focus is on facilitating sustainable change and development – not just a one-off win.
My approach combines the foundational areas for individual and team success, such as Emotional Intelligence, with facilitating my clients to build and execute a clear pathway forward for themselves and their people.
My background as a senior commercial lawyer has contributed to my development as an objective, results-focused coach and facilitator with the ability to question and facilitate my clients to move forward with clarity and confidence.
My practice primarily encompasses:
- Executive coaching for those in leadership roles
- Development of leadership teams and their members
- Facilitating Boards and senior management teams to plan strategically and deliver critical commercial results
- Working with SME’s and other businesses to grow leadership capability in their organisations
View my client references or a client list.
Discover how Stepshift helps New Zealand businesses through executive coaching.
Call me on +64 27 429 9198 or to arrange a no obligation meeting.