Building Emotional Intelligence / EQ
Ensure your leadership foundations are solid
You may find that, even with good intentions, hard work and commercial success, you still struggle to:
- Manage yourself and your behaviour the way you would like
- Earn the consistent trust and support of your colleagues and team members or
- Influence people to the point where they really want to go the extra mile for you.
Self-awareness, self-management and the ability to manage relationships with others are key aspects of emotional intelligence / EQ that are critical to sustained leadership success.
The benefits of further developing your emotional intelligence include:
- Enhanced ability to manage yourself and any stress
- Improved interpersonal behaviours
- More functional and productive professional relationships
- Improved ability to influence