Benefits of Executive Mentoring
Tuesday, September 15th, 2009
When leaders and executives are ready to achieve a step shift in their leadership or performance, effective executive coaching and mentoring can provide the catalyst. This may be with one individual or across a whole management or leadership group.
Executive mentoring is used increasingly as a tool to achieve both personal growth and improved business outcomes.
Stepshift clients report significant benefits through their one-to-one executive coaching and mentoring. These benefits include:
- Greater clarity around their objectives and how to achieve them.
- Increased awareness of how others see them, their strengths and key development opportunities.
- Improved leadership, communication and relationship skills.
- Improved motivation for them and their team.
- Greater ability to lead and facilitate change.
- Ability to get beyond challenges and to optimise opportunities.
- Reduced stress and greater levels of resilience and work life balance.
- Increased confidence and ability to take effective action.
- Optimised thinking, attitude, and behaviour.
- New levels of performance and results on a personal and team level
Key Steps in Leadership Mentoring Programmes